Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mistakes

I make a lot of them, some are not edible...
Most of the time they have great flavor, but are just cooked WRONG.

I was listening to a pod cast the other day with my cooking idols, Bobby Flay and Alton Brown.
They talked about mistakes they have made...
Mistakes, Bobby?  He is not perfect?
Oh My, what can i say.

Neither am i.
Recently i have had a bad series of dishes using grilled chicken.

I have done grilled chicken before and done it well,
most most of the time i pre-cooked and then crisped up on a grill.
I want to cook it completely o the grill.
I listen to Bobby Flay doing it and Alton brown.
I failed, several times now.
The last time i set the fire in the grill/smoker wrong and the temperature is up to over 400 F.
Needless to say, the chicken was over cooked.
The thing to say, is that i learn.
I know how i can do it correctly, i want to expand beyond my oven and pot delicious chicken.
I will, meanwhile Pizza and Chinese delivery is on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you lake this or have extra ideas to share with my readers, please leave your message here, Thank you: