Friday, August 9, 2013

the challenge

For a number of months, i have been working under a severe challenge...
I need to prep or pre-cook in one location, be interrupted and then move to another.
The reasons this happens are multiple, many of the mistakes in the previous post are due to this.
If i move my supplies to cook in another kitchen, i inevitably forget something and have to substitute.
If i cook a meal completely and then reheat in the other location, things get dried out.
I have not been really successful yet at working things out.
Tonight i used an ingredient, which i created, cilantro salt, but it was not cilantroy enough and much too salty.  After starting, i had to leave and came back to my chops too salty.
I will over come this challenge, but it is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you lake this or have extra ideas to share with my readers, please leave your message here, Thank you: