That included all my own recipes...
SO undaunted i went for cooking my pork ribs, inside because outside was just nasty!
My restaurant savvy friend gave me a a greater than 9.5 out of 10, which almost never happens.
Here is my recipe:
Pork Ribs in the oven
(when grilling is not going to work)
dry rub ratios: put on pork for up to 24 hours before cooking
· 4 raw sugar
· 2 apple wood smoked salt
· 2 paprika
· 1 dry chipolte peppers
· 2 dry ginger
· 1 dry minced orange zest
· 1 cumin
· 1 garlic-parsley powder mix
Wet rub (or just buy Lawry's Baja chipolte marinade and add orange juice and sugar)
· 1/2 cup of lime juice
· 1 - 4 oz can of tomato paste
· 2 finely minced chipolte peppers
· 1 teaspoon garlic
· 1/2 minced onion
· 1 tablespoon raw or brown sugar
· 1 cup orange juice
Mix well and then blend until smooth.
This is poured over the pork ribs before cooking.
· the prepared ribs are placed in a baking pan and wrapped tight with foil
· initial oven temperature is 220 F for 5 hours
· raise temperature to 275 for an additional 2 hours
· uncover, pour off wet marinade and fat into a sauce pan
· broil ribs for 10 minutes
· add 2 tablespoons sugar to the sauce· reduce sauce on the stove top and serve on the side
These are NOT competition ribs as the meat falls of the bone,but, oh, they are so good!