I do not believe you America!
There has to be turkey to make great turkey sandwiches or horrible casseroles or even a good soup for cold days.
Freeze it? naw, use it in a good turkey salad and you will not have any left over!
this is my twist and it is good!
1. 3 cups turkey, cut into ~ 1/2 inch cubes
white, dark or mixed meat, but all white is best
2. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
or as little as 1/4 cup, but no less
3. 1/4 teaspoon dry Chipolte peppers, minced fine
4. 1/2 large red onion, minced fine
5. 1/2 cup fresh celery, diced fine
6. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarse grind
7. 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
(yes, i know this is not real, but just run with it)
8. salt to taste
mix all the ingredients together except the turkey
heat the turkey (sauce pan or microwave)
if you use a microwave - use glass -phthalates do leech in from plastic
mix the turkey into the other ingredients while it is still warmcool in the refrigerator and serve cold.